Friday, October 24, 2008

C'est Top

After a long week, and things not working out at all it is finally Friday night. I was planning on going out with some friends tonight but they all bailed, their loss i guess. It brought my mood down a bit, then i remembered that i was going to London tomorrow morning, then i remembered that i dont have school for a week. This brought my mood back up, then i remembered i wont get to see that cute guy to night, mood back down. I guess i'm a little crazy that way.

Up and down alot, it seems to be the pattern of many exchnage students here. You have your good days and bad days. When exchange students have bad days, they are really bad. this is becasue when most of you have a bad day you can go home and talk to your family, or easily call them. for exchange students that is not really possible so that makes it trés tricky.

On the bright side, when we are in a good mood, its a goood mood. We get to do cool things like go to England and France. We get to pick up cool foreign accents.

I dont know where this rambling is going, but i am home alone because my host family is seeing a play, and i have got nothing better to do. its about 8:15 pm here and i may go to bed soon because i am just that bored.

I had a surprise chat with my mother yesterday on skype, that definately brightened my day. thanks mommy, you give me strength. yes, very cliché, but I dont care, i miss my mommy! and daddy! and sister, and best friends, and language, and city, and school, etc.

life tough but i know this is all a blessing, no matter how long my belgium stay lasts, it has made me realize some things, like how much i love everything about my life at home and will never ever take any of it for granted again.

I should probably finished this A.D.H.D blog entery and get myself some sleep, or try to.

love from Belgium

maura

1 comment:

Hillary said...

What a beautiful blog entry. Another thing you've learned in Belgium: How to write with a voice so distinctively you.

Young lady, you have grown up so much.

I LOVE YOU.